Lovely flowing, step by step Cat to Swan sequence from Jean
1. Begin kneeling with your hands on the floor a little forward of your shoulders.
2. Start the cat stretch. Lifting your tail bone and allowing the spine to hollow and gently lift your head as you breath in.
3. As you breath out start to tuck the tail bone under and let the back arch upwards. Repeat this movement a few times to warm up.
4. Lift your knees of the floor and ease your heels down towards the floor, tread them down to stretch your legs. When ready move your shoulders back as if you are making an upside down V. Dog Pose
5. Come back onto your knees.
6. Sit back onto your heels and keep your head low to the floor, stretch your fingers out in front of you. In the swan pose.
Move back onto your knees. To cat position.
Repeat the whole sequence.