Individual Yoga Therapy
Yoga Therapy uses yoga practices with an aim to improve health and well being, working specifically with your personal health issues.
Firstly helping you to identify changes that you would like to make for yourself, and then using Yoga practices according to your needs.
A personal Yoga programme is designed, specifically to help you towards your goal. It is often used for people in recovery as well as for the mobile and able.
Yoga Therapy uses:
- Postures and Stretches known as Asana
- Breathing practices known as Pranayama
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation and helpful mental focusing
It can be used and adapted in many ways, for all levels of age and fitness.
Yoga therapy works well with
- Mobility and strength problems.
- Postural and joint problems.
- Overall awareness and mindfulness.
- Breathing and circulation.
- Energy levels.
- Parkinson’s and MS.
- Chronic fatigue.