August 2020 Timetable
As you know studios across the country are preparing to open their doors again and so we wanted to update you on our plans for the Inner Place over the next month or so.
We know that some of you have eagerly awaiting returning to face to face classes, whilst others are not too sure yet.
As far as we are concerned, we are all looking forward to seeing you in person, especially now that we have taken all the necessary safety precautions!
For those of you who wish to continue on zoom, we have added a couple of new classes.
We want to reassure you that the health & safety of our students and teachers is our top priority and to update you as to what you can expect in a face to face class at the Inner Place,
Upcoming Face to Face Classes
During August we will be running four face to face classes;
- Monday 7.30 – 9.00pm with Carolyn. This class is fully booked.
- Thursday with Jane 4.00 – 5.30pm. There are a couple of spaces. If you wish to attend please contact Jane on 07890 137821
- Tuesday 6.00 – 7.30pm with Suzanna or Cath. Cost £5.00 per session.
- Thursday 1.30 – 3.00pm with Suzanna or Cath. Cost £5.00 per session.
* Suzanna & Cath are student teachers in their final 6 months of the two year course. They are both very capable and I will be there to supervise so you’ll be in very safe hands. If you wish to attend either of these classes please contact Carolyn on 07720 251577.
Zoom classes will continue as now plus there are two additional classes offered by Carolyn, these are
- Wednesday morning Yoga 8.00 to 8.45am. Suggested donation £5
- Friday evening meditation for stress relief and inner peace 6 to 6.45pm. This class will include a 20 minute relaxation followed by a meditation practice. We will be exploring a different meditation practice each week. Suggested donation £5.
- For further information or to book for either session please contact Carolyn on 07720 251577
- Both Hilly and Alison are continuing with their Zoom classes in August, for more information please contact Hilly on 07828 032643 & Alison on 07783 607477.