One to One Yoga TherapyWorking specifically with your personal health issues
Individual Yoga Therapy
Yoga Therapy uses yoga practices with an aim to improve health and well being, working specifically with your personal health issues.
Firstly helping you to identify changes that you would like to make for yourself, and then using Yoga practices according to your needs.
A personal Yoga programme is designed, specifically to help you towards your goal. It is often used for people in recovery as well as for the mobile and able.
Yoga Therapy uses:
- Postures and Stretches known as Asana
- Breathing practices known as Pranayama
- Relaxation techniques
- Meditation and helpful mental focusing
- It can be used and adapted in many ways, for all levels of age and fitness.
Yoga therapy works well with
- Mobility and strength problems.
- Postural and joint problems.
- Overall awareness and mindfulness.
- Breathing and circulation.
- Energy levels.
- Parkinson’s and MS.
- Chronic fatigue.
For more information on Yoga therapy, or to book a treatment please call Jean Danford on 01531 640 067 / 07977 901 918
Yoga Classes at a glance…
Monday 6.00 – 7.30
Monday 7.30 – 9.00
Tuesday 9.30 – 11.00
Tuesday 1.00 – 2.30
Tuesday 6.30 – 8.00
Weds 9.30 – 11.00
Weds 11.15 – 12.30
Weds 6.00 – 7.30
Thurs 1.30 – 3.00
Thurs 7.30 – 9.00
Friday 9.30 – 11.00